Monday, July 13, 2009

The Indian Woman

Perhaps I have been a little unfair to the women readers of my blog. You see, I have been writing from my perspective. But when I look back at the 40 odd posts in this blog I am not at all surprised to conclude that all of these apply to women. In fact more so. Being financially well-off is a goal that every women should strive for. An old woman is more vulnerable that her male counter part.

The Indian woman who always - almost always - puts family before self. I am pretty confident that the 70-10-10-10 rule will help them as much as it will help the family. The male ego may put up a little resistance, but once the benefits are apparent, you will see the change.

In fact, every post on this blog applies to the family as a whole. The unit for financial prosperity is the family not the individual.

On my part, I will keep the family in mind in all my future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment